十条编程格言

Server 林涛 4403℃ 0评论

Senthil Kumar(国外程序员,其他情况不明)最近分享了他喜欢的编程格言,黄利民做了翻译,这里拿来分享一下。

09. If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in. – Edsger Dijkstra

08. The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the

07. “There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.”- C.A.R. Hoare

06. Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight. – Bill Gates

05. “Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” – Martin Golding

04. “The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.” – Seymour Cray

03. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. – Rick Cook

02. “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.” – Larry Wall

01. “Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.” – Christopher Thompson

00. Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen. – Edward V Berard

— 原文翻译

09.如果调试程序是移除臭虫(软件缺陷)的过程,那编写程序就是把臭虫放进来的过程。—— 迪杰斯特拉

08.code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. – Tom Cargill

软件开发的时间通常是这样的:一开始的90%开发工作用掉了整个计划90%的时间,剩下的10%同样需要整个计划90%的时间,而最终发布前的修改也是如此。—— N.J. Rubenking

07.设计软件有两种方法:一种是简单到明显没有缺陷,另一种复杂到缺陷不那么明显。—— 托尼·霍尔

06.用代码行数来衡量程序的开发进度,就好比用重量来衡量飞机的制造进度。—— 比尔·盖茨

05.在编写代码的时候,你要经常想着,那个最终维护你代码的人可能将是一个有暴力倾向的疯子,并且他还知道你住在哪里。—— 里克·奥斯本

04.程序员的问题是,你无法知道他在做什么,直到为时已晚。—— 西摩·克雷

03.今日之编程,已是竭力要建立更大更反白痴程序的软件工程师,和正塑造更大更优质白痴的现实世界之间的比赛。目前来看,现实世界赢了。—— Rick Cook

02.你们大部分人都熟悉程序员的美德。当然了,是这三种:懒惰、急躁、傲慢。—— 拉里·沃尔 (Perl 语言之父)

01.有的时候宁愿付钱让你周一在床上待着,也不想让你用这周剩下的时间去调试你在周一所写的代码。 —— 丹·所罗门

00.在水中行走,和根据一份需求开发软件一样,如果它们都“冻”住了,那就容易了。—— 爱德华·贝拉尔德

如需转载请注明: 转载自26点的博客

本文链接地址: 十条编程格言

转载请注明:26点的博客 » 十条编程格言

喜欢 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情